Breaking News

Sheebah Cries: “All I have to Show for My Hardwork is a House on Loan.” | Trendsmedia.

By Staff Writer

Sheebah who is on the verge of quitting TNS has continued to share her frustrations with friends.

Sheebah says although she has no much bad blood against Jeff, she feels she is being exploited.

A close friend to Sheebah told us that one of these days over a puff of shisha in Munyonyo, Sheebah started to vent.

Sheebah Karungi

“Like honestly, what else do I have as Sheebah apart from this house? Even this house I constructed on a loan. I am still paying upto now. I don’t want my life to crash when I can’t sing anymore. I am not getting any younger.

I accept Jeff built my career. But then, I need to feel the rewards of my sweat. Nze Sheebah silina kendagawo. I work so hard, I have been on the top in this industry but am broke. Even fuel, I have to ask Jeff to refuel,” said a crying Sheebah.

According to friends, Sheebah thinks that indeed she is turning out to be a dummy as Cindy described her. It is for this reason that she wants to call it quits or at least renegotiate her contract. Currently it is on a 50-50%. She wants it higher.

The post Sheebah Cries: “All I have to Show for My Hardwork is a House on Loan.” appeared first on BigEye.UG.


Credit to BigEye.com

No comments