Breaking News

Learn | Infolinks Best Alternative to Google Adsense.


Infolinks Review: Can it Make Money for your blog?
My Name is Doreen, Tanzanian, the owner and co-founder of TrendsMedia. Inc. Today I want to share with you about advertising network upon Infolinks. I am very sorry about my poor English, my goals to catch just a concept about earning money.

Infolinks is a name which you are likely to see mentioned when you are reading about monetizing your blog. I have used Infolinks for years, and in todays post I will be sharing my review of Infolinks from my experience.
I started blogging in 2017, and the first advertising network I used was Google AdSense. Thereafter, I started looking for other blog monetization programs, and thats when I stumbled upon Infolinks.
The first question that came to my mind was:
Can I use Infolinks with Google AdSense?

After reading various reviews, I decided to apply for Infolinks ad network and use it on my blog.
Infolinks review: works perfectly with Adsense!
One thing you will like about Infolinks right away is the fact that it is easy to set up, and once you have set it up, you dont have to do much! Infolinks will automatically start showing ads on your blog, and you will start making money right away.
Now before you jump for joy and sign up, you should know that it takes time to earn any decent income from Infolinks. You need to have good search engine traffic, ensuring that you get traffic from countries like the U.S. and the U.K. in order to earn high CPM on Infolinks.

 Learn : Simple ways on how to increase international traffics from English countries especially in U.K, CANADA and USA. SEE HERE
Infolinks minimum payout is $50, and payment methods include PayPal. I found the Infolinks control panel to be a little outdated and in 2018, it doesnt seem to generate the good results like it used to do back in the days.
Infolinks is easy to integrate, and from the Infolinks option panel, you can configure ad color, number of ads, and various other options.

 While there are hundreds of other programs which sound similar and promise to be one of the best advertising networks available, when it comes to payment, you will face numerous issues with other networks.
I can tell you that Infolinks is not a scam website, and they pay within the stated payout time. They offer various payment options such as PayPal, Western Union, and bank wire transfer.
Here are the payment options offered by Infolinks:
Bank Wire Transfers  $25 plus 2% to receive your payment via your local currency
PayPal  U.S. residents $1, everyone else 2% up to $10
eCheck  $6 plus 2% for currency conversion
Western Union  $15 minimum
ACH and Payoneer  No fees

Infolinks also has an Android app and an iOS app, and you can use them to monitor the performance of your account from your mobile phone.
 Visit Our Forums for more articles about earning money online: TRENDS TECH.
Sign up for Infolinks Here
- Doreen +255 692 477 874.

No comments