Breaking News

Ghetto Kids Patricia scores second grade in UCE | Trendsmedia.

By Reporter

She may be good at many things but education. Patricia scored 36 aggregates in UCE which translates to a second grade. Her results have left many disappointed.

Speaking in an interview with Spark TV, the dancer said that she was so happy upon scoring a second grade in her UCE examination because she was scared that she would not make it the fact that she didn’t dedicate her whole to books because of the shows where she had to perform.

“Am so happy that I made it to the next level, however it was not easy because I had a number of shows to attend to but I thank God that I made it. I got to know that school is very important and the fact that Education is the key to success, I had to spare time off my career and read my books. I passed with a second grade with 36 aggregates,” she said.

The post Ghetto Kids Patricia scores second grade in UCE appeared first on BigEye.UG.


Credit to BigEye.com

No comments