Breaking News

“I Have Finally Stopped My Dirty Smoking Habits” -Tekno Announces | Trendsmedia.

Nigerian sensational act, Tekno has announced the end of his smoking career  

The “Pana” singer took to his Twitter page in the wee hours of the morning to make the revelation of conquering his smoking habit which he described as “dirty”. Tekno congratulated himself for staying strong to conquer the bad habit and vowed to stay clean. He wrote: Congrats to me, finally conquered this dirty smoking habit. Clean Living”.Fans took to his comment section to commend him for finally dropping the habit as they were worried about his health.

See he tweets below:

The post “I Have Finally Stopped My Dirty Smoking Habits” -Tekno Announces appeared first on tooXclusive.


Credit to Nigeria Music PlatformtooXclusive.Com

No comments